What wheel covers or hubcaps were available in 67?

-

31pickemup

Reaction score
Hello all
Im replacing the 15" sbp rallye wheels on my barracuda with a nice set of factory 14" 5.5 steel wheels. I was curious does anybody have a link or pictures on what wheel covers or hubcaps were available in 67? Also were the steel wheels in 67 painted body color or were they all black?

Good question, if anyone has the info, could you post the smae for 69 barracuda formula s?

Did you want to use what your car came with, or just a 67 cover?

If you like the ones part # 2823010 - 14", I have about 8 (or more) of them I will sell really cheap...say $50 plus $15 shipping in the US. Most are pretty nice. I will be at the Nats next weekend. David

Actually id like to use the dogdish that was available from 67-69. At least I think they were available in 67. Were the rims painted body color in 67 with dogdishes?

Here are 3 wheel covers I found. The first one is a real heavy booger as wheel covers go. The middle one is close to those used in 65 & 66. The third one is part # 2823010. This particular one has been stripped of the black parts. In real life, it looks better than it does here.

chr318.jpg

chr319.jpg

chr320.jpg

Does anybody know what color the rims would be if the dogdish above was used on a 67?

A few threads back 2 Darts showed 3pictures of wheel covers.The #1 picture is of covers they billed as poor mans mags. I have a complete set, if your interested Pm me. I pulled them off of my 67 dart. Ive only seen them once before ironically on a red 67 Dart at the Mopar Nats.

-
Back