What will fit (Valve covers)

-

Brennan

Reaction score
I've got a small block 340 thats getting Edelbrock RPM heads (60779). I've got Comp Cams new roller rocker setup. (1622-16) I've got some cheap chinese chrome valve covers that'd like to replace with some Mopar Performance cast AL ones. Will the stock height with or without baffles fit? Anybody run the Comp roller rockers yet?

I have the mopar performance aluminum valve covers on my eddie heads and hughes roller rockers. They fit with the baffles installed.

The MT valve covers I planned on using were too shallow to fit with the baffles installed.

The MP fit just fine(I'm using the cast al one myself with baffles) from what I found the that the mp covers are actually just a little bit taller then stock and of course the tall covers (at 5.75") fit with no problems. That being said I'm using 1.5 ratio comp pro mag series roller rockers for my setup (they are ball/ball). I can say how these mp cast alum will work on 1.6 ratio, just thought I'd throw that out there. Maybe someone here is using mp covers (3.75") and is using 1.6 ratio arms can tell inform you on that part

-
Back