What Would You Buy With Your Money?

-
AIR CONDITIONING!!! That is if you ever want him to have a date....

a lot of great ideas, but I have to ask....$2000 and 13 dollars? What's up with the 13? Kind of an odd total.

Invest in a bunch of tools of his own, air compressor and what not. With tools, one can always make money turning wrenches.

Too funny...btw, that is one of the reasons I am not installing air in
my kid's Duster <RBG>

Grassy

Buy stuff you can't get used. Bushings, disc brake parts(minus UCA and spindle), etc. I wouldn't waste cash on rims. I would put it all into mechanical and interior. Seat covers and carpet(which you have already) continue to raise in price. Think about if you need to right away or can wait for a good deal.

Cool car...super cool grandma!

Like others said ...safety items for suspension and brakes.

If he likes the stock look...then look for under-the-bonnet "bling" like...stock valve covers...stock air cleaner...etc...

Paul

I agree with everyone on the brakes, suspension. that is top on the list.
We are trying to keep the car as original as possible and he likes the stock hubcaps, go figure...

First of all Congratulations to your son.

Brakes, brakes, brakes and then on to the other goodies. A single pot master cylinder is an accident waiting to happen.

So it def sounds like brakes are must.... Now some feedback on what brake kit to buy? New, used? Anyone have one for sale? Love the input guys.. good stuff

So it def sounds like brakes are must.... Now some feedback on what brake kit to buy? New, used? Anyone have one for sale? Love the input guys.. good stuff

I believe ssbc makes a kit. Good quality, but expensive price

No need to buy a (kit) Find you some BBP A arms and spindles and an A body 8 1/4 read end agin BBP . a new master C and Porssonary valve . some bent it your self brake lines . and new rubber lines as well then just replace the ball joints and what not

-
Back