What would you call THIS?

-
Could be it was wrecked in the front and they had the other car and.......

If that's the case, think of the money they saved. They got the car back on the road. If that's what happened, good for them. I cannot imagine anyone just yankin off a good Cuda front clip. There had to be a reason.

You could call it. Something's Fishy

Love it!!! We have a winner :glasses7:

I like that style Satellite......I think it looks cool and could look a lot better with different wheels and lower the front a little more, paint it one color and add a 73-74 Road Runner hood, I would drive that wheels off that thing and get personal plates that say "fishy" :D too bad there are no more pics....

I tell you what it reminds me of. There's an old game by GT interactive called Driver. There's a generic blue two door car in that game that it kinda looks like.

Love it!!! We have a winner :glasses7:

I like that style Satellite......I think it looks cool and could look a lot better with different wheels and lower the front a little more, paint it one color and add a 73-74 Road Runner hood, I would drive that wheels off that thing and get personal plates that say "fishy" :D too bad there are no more pics....

What do I win. LOL

I call it an improvement :p

it is actually an improvement if its a 71-74 barracuda but a 70 no way.

Especially if its a 71 barracuda......that is the ugliest barracuda they ever made. The only year it was four eyes too.

I can hear the conversation at the parts store. " Sure I have brake pads. What make, model and year is it?"

Especially if its a 71 barracuda......that is the ugliest barracuda they ever made. The only year it was four eyes too.

I'll dig up some pics of my 73 before paint and post them for you tomorrow. So you can critique it.

Now where's that "what the heck is that??" video... lol

All kidding aside, I think it's bad ***!!:D

Pretty cool.
I'd like to know how they made everything fit.
More pics please.

you cant be serious

the 71 cuda is the baddest E body ever

I'd call that a get-a-way car because the cops wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to call it when they called the dispatcher. :burnout:

Amazing...it's amazing that it aligns that well.

who knows how many pounds of washers and non-factory drilled holes are in that thing now.

Not really, and I bet it came pretty close to bolting right on.

The 71/72 B bodies use the exact same front frame rails, cowl, K member, etc as an E body. The entire front frame structure is the same.

The only real question is how the fenders interface with the doors, because the bodies are different. But all the mounting points on the front of the car are the same. It may actually be really close to a bolt on job.

-
Back