What would you have done?

What would you do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Who's to say it didn't belong to the owners previous to this family. Maybe they know their inlaws could never have had that much money saved, and that is the reason for no contact. No one really knows where the money came from. And I would concider it as part of the purchase of the house , thinking the people that put it there loved their home and they wanted the new owners to invest it in fixing the house up.
Keep it use it to do some renovations and concider it a bonus. The children didn't deserve it or they would have gotten it before it was placed there. Do you think they gave a percentage to the previous owners of the house before their relatives bought it. "No",
I think this guy showed his kids how much of an idiot he really is. No thought went into his decission. He just assumed this money was theirs. Wander how he feels now ,maybe facing forclosure like most are in this economy. "Be a man put your kids in a shelter they'll learn from it".

I myself would heve kept it and threw one hell of a weekend party for the whole town, Live: Country and Rock. "No rap", all you can eat, drink and what ever. Just bring your Mopar to get in. Thats how I Roll , "PARTEEE" I wouldn't have had to think about it. And Screw the lesson for the Kids. You think they really care. Bring -um to the Festival they'll learn more life lessons right there.

KEEP IT!. for starters...........if the kids are selling the house..............chances are they don't care much for the memories, they want the check. If the family cared enough in the first place.......they would have done the digging to find the $$$.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this may sound cold..................but it's coming from someone who runs a vintage furniture store........who talks to people all day, who just dont care, they just want a check. sad but true.

Hell, I would keep the cash its legally mine..If the house needed repairs I would uses some of the cash for that. I would also take Karma out for drinks so next time I screw up she isnt so rough on me. with the remaining cash I would buy a old duster and hang out at Lowes hoping to score a Buick grand national babe!

If I could like this post, I would. :D

-
Back