• photo 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 304
  • photo 2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 298
  • photo 3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 323
  • photo 4.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 319
Yes, I had a 70 and the center of the dash looks like that....

I had a 71 with the deluxe interior and same dash ....I am pretty sure that 70 and 71 had the same dash. either standard or deluxe.

Attachments

• CIMG3795.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 269
  • CIMG3796.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 307
Mine never had the wood grain facia around the cluster, the custom emblem on the frame. My 74' did though, who knows, It's a dart.
One could just look at the Vin#, and it will be as clear as day.

I had a 71 with the deluxe interior and same dash ....I am pretty sure that 70 and 71 had the same dash. either standard or deluxe.

They added the key in the ignition buzzer when the door is opened from 70 to 71. It's just another wiring circuit or two in the harness and steering column....

Mine never had the wood grain facia around the cluster, the custom emblem on the frame. My 74' did though, who knows, It's a dart.
One could just look at the Vin#, and it will be as clear as day.

'70 Dart. This was when I was restoring it.

'75 Dart that a friend owned, we parted it out. They're the same cluster from '72 - '76.

My 71 Swinger has a dash much like the one in your picture.

'70 Dart. This was when I was restoring it.

'75 Dart that a friend owned, we parted it out. They're the same cluster from '72 - '76.

Thanks 70 dartmike, you are right with the wood grain, I was referring to the size of the facia, and the glove box facia is larger. As the years went by, the trim got larger. I could be wrong, it has been a long time. Nowadays my darts are 65-69 only. So I'm out of the loop. I do have a 71' Demon, which looks like your 70'.

-
Back