what you think about the SRT-10 truck

-

71dustar

Reaction score
well i have had a chance to driver a customers srt10 quad cab truck around the valley past couple days since we changed his brake pads and are waiting for body shop to be free to redo front bumper. been thinking about getting the single cab version for the manual transmission. has anyone driven the manual trans one?

yep! its alot of fun! get an 05 its got 4.56 rear gears the 04 has 4.11 my dads is an 05 and he runs at about 1800 rpms @70 even with the 4.56's! here's a pic of it at the local track.

renegade 050.jpg

those back tires sure look sticky lol picked up every gravel in the lot eh the looks of it he wasnt just there to watch. what did it run

has he done anything to his truck? there is a truck a few miles from me that is an 05 with a 2"/3" drop with a magnaflow exhaust. its silver but that red looks killer.

Those shorty ones sure are cool......not super wild about the exhaust note, though.

Have you gotten to drive a modded dodge diesel truck? What did that thing run in the 1/4, how much mpg does it get?

I love those SRT trucks...its like a Viper you can take to Home Depot to pick up plywood with.

i used to own a ford 7.3l diesel and have driven a 12valve cummins. was looking at a reg cab swra dodge manual with a cummins but very hard to find plus having a truck that could pull my duster and race would be awesome.

I would like to have one, Got to ride in THE ONE that set the world record for a production truck.

I was told the manual trans cannot be used for towing, have a few friends with the quad cabs and autos and they tow their car haulers one 9MPG other 10 MPG asked about towing the 24' car hauler with a Prowler in it over the mountains and was told " it might drop a mph on long grades, as far as MPG 10 without trailer, 10 with trailer, does not matter

Yea my old man's got a 1 ton club (non dually) V10 and gets 10-12 MPG towing or empty, not impressed with the MPG but she is a stump puller.

Terry

-
Back