What's a good price for a HEMI?

-
Well it depends on what year the engine is, what induction system it has, race history, old factory crate motor, etc...

Depends on if it's a 2.6L Hemi or a Hemi in a crate from the back of Sox & Martin's shop warehouse!

What does "untouched" mean? Of course. You don't want my opinion on a Hemi price anyway.

I have been finding them from 25 to 40 bucks, new in the box

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 257
Nevermind. I'll just see what he takes for it and then I'll post some pics and price if I buy it.

There is a toaster for sale and i want to know how much its worth...

That is basically what you asked of us, in return i asked for more info and you would rather just crawl into a hole... People here give smart *** answers when people are vague or ask questions that have been asked 1000 times. If you want a real answer and are not fishing for drama post the block numbers, and everything you can find out about it, pictures are even better. If not then take the attitude elsewhere.

:newb:

I was at an auction last weekend where an untouched hemi that was complete with the transmission and all accessories sold for around $250.00. All the crud was included free of charge too.

Fellow up here has some sitting on crates in his shop.. Some are used from years ago and some are just apart in there own crate. I believe he was asking up to 1K pending on the generation etc... also I think some were 413 wedges too...

Judging from the responses, It's safe to assume that panties previously worn by Jennifer Aniston would fetch more on Ebay than my Fruit of the Looms.

-
Back