Whats a nice looking bucket seat

-

68dodge

Reaction score
Looking to put bucket seats in my 65 Dart? Car is black in color so I will try to stay with that color. Anyone have pictures of aftermarket seats in their early A-body.

A100 van seats someone sells a similar jeep seat not period correct but similar in style they are like 150 bucks black or tan in comparison to the real deal its a 10th of the cost

Attachments

• DSC01414.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 344
Did you make your own brackets ? Very clean look.
68dodge,The latest mopar muscle mag did seats in a b-body from Summit that are good lookers and very good price at around $150. Jegs calls theirs GS-1 high back sport seat for the same price. IF you like the modern highback look.

Did you make your own brackets ? Very clean look.
68dodge,The latest mopar muscle mag did seats in a b-body from Summit that are good lookers and very good price at around $150. Jegs calls theirs GS-1 high back sport seat for the same price. IF you like the modern highback look.

Yea, the floors are not flat enough for the sheet metal style but I tried to give the tube the same look.

I have not put them in yet, but I went with Cadillac CTS-V seats. I wanted shoulder belts, you can also use Chrysler Seabring convertible.

View attachment A233.jpg

Like Darter6 was saying. One of the mopar magazines had some pretty decent looking bucket seats they installed in a project car. They came from Jegs or Summit and were only about $150ea. Looked nice but they were pretty tall and wide kind of a sport/road car style seat.

Nice looking seat for the money.

I really like the look of the A100 seats in that early A

90's BMW. Without the headrest, they almost look stock in my 67' Dart
4092164131_0a02e64009.jpg

Whatcha pay for them beemer seats?

I know there is a member here who has a Volvo interior in his A body. Cant remember his name though..

It did look pretty good!

Whatcha pay for them beemer seats?

I know there is a member here who has a Volvo interior in his A body. Cant remember his name though..

It did look pretty good!
There not too hard to find. It was about 6 years ago but i think I paid about 120 for both. The are black vinyl manual seats from a 3 series. My interior is black so they blended right in without looking too "modern". The only issue (along with most bucket swaps in A bodies) was massaging the floor humps from the old bench seat.

I put black leather buckets from an 01 Dakota in my dart. Driver side is power. Found them on craigs list for 150, no tears, no stains, no blood. I will post pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 219
If going used,,Don't forget Neon seats as they are cheap in wrecking yards.Fit good in a A ,the tracks are usable with some work.The last ones I scored were $80 for the pair.

-
Back