What's Cookin'?

-
Got three briskets on the pit right now. Started them at 730 this morning and should be done around 4.00 Man theyre lookin good. Just wish it would quit raining.

I have to work today but........We are having a barbeque competiton and car show at work today. We did the same thing last year and it was a good time. I'm not grilling but, I get to help with the judging of the cars, we have 15 trophies to give out. As far as what's on the grill, You name it.....ribs, burgers, green chille brisket, steaks, hot dogs, and we even have a veggie grill for the non-meat eaters.

Well, we already had our party on the 1st here in Canada! Of course, we're just kids compared to you at only 140 years old. Had some nice thick AAA Canadian beef on Sunday.

I will toast a beer to you yanks this evening tho!

Just me and the wife at home today so this will do perfectly.
I sprayed these ribs down with Spritzers by wish bone Italian
Vinaigrette dressing for flavor and tenderizing.
I am doing dry ribs and will rub them down shortly.

Had a good time last night playing music but got a good buzz on and came home about 11 oclock.
I will post as I go.

home77 001bbq.jpg

home77 002bbg.jpg

Got three briskets on the pit right now. Started them at 730 this morning and should be done around 4.00 Man theyre lookin good. Just wish it would quit raining.

Has it quit raining daredevil.

I have to work today but........We are having a barbeque competiton and car show at work today. We did the same thing last year and it was a good time. I'm not grilling but, I get to help with the judging of the cars, we have 15 trophies to give out. As far as what's on the grill, You name it.....ribs, burgers, green chille brisket, steaks, hot dogs, and we even have a veggie grill for the non-meat eaters.

Sounds like a good day at work!! Have a good one and get some pictures.

For lunch a fried hot dog sandwich.
Dinner,some barbecue chicken.

Would like to take this time to wish everyone a happy/safe 4th of July.8)

Take care !!!!
John

Happy 4th guys. No BBQ for me. Raining and the wife is at work. Kids are sleeping from being up last night and nothing to do on the car.

Got up about 9:am and grilled chicken, beef hot dogs, tilapia, shrimp,and turkey brats. Of course I've sampled it all. MMMM,MMMM good!!!!!!

AdamR !! Have a relaxing day and I will have a cold one for you later when the ribs are dun. Happy 4rth to you and your's.
know it is time to rub the ribs down and have my first cold one.
Everyone that is cooking remember to wash your hands after handling
the raw food's.

hay guys happy 4th all of you enjoy your selves today.

i was told that we had our day on the 1st but of what i remember i think that i was working that day. got to learn how to pull a tailboom off a helicopter it's more fun than it sounds. so all you guys have an extra cold frosty one for all of use working on the national holidays............. please

hay guys happy 4th all of you enjoy your selves today.

i was told that we had our day on the 1st but of what i remember i think that i was working that day. got to learn how to pull a tailboom off a helicopter it's more fun than it sounds. so all you guys have an extra cold frosty one for all of use working on the national holidays............. please

I just got them rubbed down and on the grill. :clock:
And thought I would have one for you custom100, Then I will have one for AdamR at home alone enjoying his children and it is raining on some of us here today

I hope it stop's raining for everyone that is getting rain. But for know,you can see it is a great day here alone and quite and the humming birds are every where.:toothy10:

home77 005me.jpg

Yep, no beer or spirits for me today, Still going to be a good day/night. I work nights from 7pm to 7am so our party doesn't kick off till about 10pm. I will post some pics of the event. Memikie, enjoy the quiet time and ribs, 73dodgeman, thanks for the info on the procomp-enjoy the burgers:) Daredevil, hope it's stops raining and enjoy the Brisket, if I forgot anyone have a great 4th and remember what it's all about. Also want to wish the Canadian guys a happy 1st.

What the heck is prawns. :scratch:

Glad to here you are getting something other than waffle's.
But they do work in a clinch.:thumbup:

Don't call them that at a supper club here.
or you mite get a cooking utensil for dinner.:toothy10:

I will have to remember that the next time I go out to eat. Thank's

We grill so d@mn much in our house...we're doing a baked chicken stuffed with mushrooms & sausage and mashed potatoes w/ gravy, some salad greens on the side.

Happy 4th everybody... have a safe one!

:drinkers: toast to MOPAR!

BBQ Chicken, Romain lettuce garden salad, corn, garlic croissants and lot's 'O' Martini's! :shaking2:

As you can see it started raining here about 20 min ago.

The pork ribs are getting closer!! But not yet.
Dry Ribs and at 190 degrees for 2 hour's and 10 min know.
I let the dogs run for awhile (took them off there leash) and enjoyed the short shower we had here in Northeast Arkansas.

After 2 hour's Pic.

home77 009bbq.jpg

home77 010bbq.jpg

-
Back