What's going on here?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one that's not real good with the chat room. I stayed out of it for months and months, but i finally tried again the other day and Kegan & DD were nice enough to work with me. That being said, i do like a thread or two where i can say hi to some regular members/posters without having to write dozens of pm's.

I'm one that's not real good with the chat room. I stayed out of it for months and months, but i finally tried again the other day and Kegan & DD were nice enough to work with me. That being said, i do like a thread or two where i can say hi to some regular members/posters without having to write dozens of pm's.

That is what I miss about it....

I pm'ed you bout what im thinking bout . not set in stone yet bud .. Back to what the threads bout lol

not gonna say much but the site is changing.........it was more pleasant when i first joined,just seems like there was more people jumping at the bat to help you,theres still alot but i think some have gone.

I just mostly read on this site but I seen a lot of favortism toward certian people going one. One person can post dozens of threads about nothing car related and nothin is said to her and the posts run on and on. Anyone should be able to clean out their pm box without a thread about it. Think about it. The word association thread has nothing to do with anything redeming to a car site. It is obvious the **** threads are fine with the mods but have nothing to do with cars. 28,000 members but how many are really active on the site? It is obvious the numbers are a very small percentage. If you are going to have rules enforce them straight across the board and make the rules stuck in a main header for all to read. All the bickering will destroy the site and the mods are causing a big part of it because they play favorites. I seldom come to the site because of all the bs. Everyone need to play by the same rules and the politics need to be stopped ny the owner of the site. All the **** pictures have to be taking up a ton of room and doesn't belong on a great car site. Just rink about what I said in this post and get along and get the chips off your shoulders.

The nice thing about my comment is that it is from a total outsider that can give an opinion without any personal attachment to anything or anyone. I hope you all can just think about what I posted and take action to get the site working and everyone treated equally. When you are driving down the road there isn't one speed limit sign for one color of cars and another speed limit sign for other colors of cars, the rules are for everyone and this site should be ran then same way.A house divided soon crumbled and falls in to ruins. Think about it.

Well said ... some of the members on this site have more pull on this site then others . It should not be this way . But what they dont know is some of them members is not wha they seem to be .when some members find out that member has 3 or 4 screen names here that will be the end of this mess . Im leaving intel this crap is gone later pm only for the friends that want to talk .

lmao bit my toe lmao . ok dd fine i could open a can of worns right now ... and im not going too im not really leaving just not posting im just not going to open that can right now ... Im just tell yall your being lied to ! look around and read how you thinks a friend may not be .

I,m guilty by association since i,m a mod on b bodies.
Not really the memeber im talking bout aint even over there as far as i know . but no telling ive never said any thing bad bout you dd matter of fact i think your all right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back