What's Happnin!

-

HillbillyRock

Wing Man
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just found this forum, works out great as I own an A Body. I am on Moparts, Cbody DD, and I am Admin at USAV8.com. Good to see you all and I hope we share many ideas.

Welcome HillbillyRock.
Hope you enjoy this great site, great tec's and good folks here.
What kind on an A bodie do you have.
I have one every know and then in my dreams.
As you most likely know we like pictures.
How far are you from Bristol Tn.

Welcome HillbillyRock.
Hope you enjoy this great site, great tec's and good folks here.
What kind on an A bodie do you have.
I have one every know and then in my dreams.
As you most likely know we like pictures.
How far are you from Bristol Tn.

Well I am about 45 minutes from Bristol, but I like Cherokee Dragway in rogersville for the shorter distance. Here are some pics

100_1197.JPG

100_1199.JPG

Sup Hillbillyrock!:rock: Another A-body comes out of the woodwork, I love it!! Hope you like the site, it's been a blast for me!!:thumbup:

Welcome & hello from another Tennessee Mopar fan. You are gonna love this site. Your car looks great!

hi there just joined this site myself and is way cool,thats a sweet ride you have there fella:headbang:

Hi from Georgia.
I once knew a fellow named "Rockabilly".:rock:
Any relation?

Uh, no I don't think so,lol. And thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it, I have been working on this car a while, it was super clean when I got it, needed nothing interior wise. It needed nothing with the stock 318 either,lol, I just didn't like it being stock, I got it in the classifieds too by the way, you can read the story there,lol.

Hope you like this forum as much as we do! Every day we learn something new and meet new great mopar fans. enjoy!

What's a FABO welcome without the Canadian support? Well, welcome here and you'll find lots of good people, tech, etc here. Nice car by the way! enjoy!:grin:watch out for us, we can get a little crazy!:evil4:

-
Back