Status
Not open for further replies.

scamp80602

Life Long MOPAR Man
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I may have an opportunity to get an all original 1972 Duster. This would have original paint and pristine interior. I'm looking at it this afternoon 64K original miles, Arizona car, stripe package sides and rear apron, slant 6 auto. This would go for 10+K if it were a 318/340. What's it worth?? Thanks!

what is a "rear apron" on a duster, do mean the tail light panel?. i paid 3k for my 73 duster, 225/6 3 speed on the floor, lemon twist w/ black stripe, bench seat, 76k original miles, original paint, 99% rust free ...and i only paid that much because the body is beautiful and rust free...

Thanks for the info. "rear apron" I must be showing my age! I would know that as the area below the edge of the trunk lid and above the rear bumper.

lol no worries, get some pics of it and do tell what they want for it. i see you are in denver, i am about 50 miles from you. i saw the add and 6500 is WAY too much. if it had been a V8 car then MAYBE. someone is trying to get a over. but thats my opinion

Correct! That's the same car. I'll see what's up this afternoon. My experience (original 1974 Dart Sport and 1975 Scamp ) is that original cars aren't really valued that highly here on Colorado. Apparently, they are in the mid west.

there are so many of them around here on the front range. you can do much better than that price wise. the problem is people bring out of state cars that are complete rust buckets. there is a 73 duster /6 car in salida for 800 that looked really nice for the money. im guessing you are looking for a 70-72 tho. then you get the people that think they were produced in a gold bar factory, but that is anywhere you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back