whats it worth...5.9 magnum???

-

steveh

Reaction score
got a lead on a 50K magnum engine that had an engine fire? goin to look at it tomorrow...throttle body is shot but I`m only interested in the bottom end cause I'm goin with carb and iron rams any way...

what do you guys think...350 and I help the dude pull it???

is that fair....

I can get heads and block at the local pick and pull for like 165. Regardless of mileage.

R3,

no pick and pulls out here in Hawaii. This is gonna be my first engine swap/build...thinking a low milage mag is a good fit since I could do top end stuff to get a reliable daily driver given my skill level...not lookin for radical, just something hotter than the old 69 318 I`m runnin now.

magnums with 150K still show cross hatch patterns in their bores. 350 for a charred 360 block? That would be a little steep here in CA but HI is another story. Sell the heads and recoup some money. Hawaii, must be tough......

magnums with 150K still show cross hatch patterns in their bores. 350 for a charred 360 block? That would be a little steep here in CA but HI is another story. Sell the heads and recoup some money. Hawaii, must be tough......

weather is always good...bbqing in shorts and t-shirt right now...just real pricey...gln milk is $1.50 more than a gal of 92 octane

-
Back