whats it worth '73 duster?

-

kennygs72

Reaction score
I've got a '73 Duster , it has a built 318 with a 904 trans with shift kit , 8.25 rear with 3:55 sure grip. It was repainted a couple of years ago , when it was painted it had new quarters put on it also it had the spare tire well replaced. It has new seat covers,dash cover and new carpet.It also had re chromed bumpers put on it, along with repro trim pcs. Since i've had it i've put a grant tuff wheel , tach and a set of mopar rally wheels. I'm just trying to figure out what the car is worth in the real world, I'm thinking of buying a new challenger. Any idea would be appreciated , thanks kenny

duster1.jpg

duster2.jpg

duster3.jpg

duster4.jpg

A hell just keep it, it only makes the payment go down 30 dollars a month, probably more but you get what I am saying..... if you give them 7 grand down on a new challenger.... I'd pay 30 a month for that car... Thats one sweet car I'd be hard pressed to sell it....Even if the money was sittin on the table.. I have thought about selling 70 challenger and going to buy a new challenger....But Putting down that much cash doesn;t change the payment enough to say sell my old car...I;ll keep it for that

A hell just keep it, it only makes the payment go down 30 dollars a month, probably more but you get what I am saying..... if you give them 7 grand down on a new challenger.... I'd pay 30 a month for that car... Thats one sweet car I'd be hard pressed to sell it....Even if the money was sittin on the table.. I have thought about selling 70 challenger and going to buy a new challenger....But Putting down that much cash doesn;t change the payment enough to say sell my old car...I;ll keep it for that

thanks , but its also about the room at the house , its me and a room mate and it lookes like we have a used car lot at the house! I just figured that it if could ge a real world opinion on what its worth then i could figure out if it was worth selling or not. , thanks kenny

Really Nice Car.
If you sell it you will regret it in the long run. Just read the posts of all the ones that have sold their car and then regreted it in the end. Plenty of new cars and very limited supply of nice used cars.

-
Back