What's it Worth Question....

-

jaak

Reaction score
Hi all, I've pretty much been a lurker here, I have a Charger, but enjoy checking out this site. I got a WIW question, sorry no pics yet but I will give a accurate (as I can) description and I am just looking at a ballpark price, Its a car I am intrested in buying, just waiting on dude to call me back.

Its a 74 Duster, 318, 4 speed, its bronze colored with tan interior. There is minor rust here and there nothing major. Interiors all there just old. Dash pad is in bad shape cracked and busted, and both front and rear seats need covering. it will need a fender and door (drivers side) because it was side-swiped a few years back. It has rally wheels and a half vinyl top. I haven't seen the fender tag yet so I don't know all options. As far as I know as of now it is in not running condition. All in all a complete car just needs some TLC.

I'm looking to make it a driver to run around in while restoring the charger.

Thanks, Jason

Hey there, If the car is complete and has disc brakes, it could make a fun runner. A thousand sounds high to me but, it depends on what they bring in your area. I have a pair of '72's and didn't pay over $500 apiece, running. I'm fond of them, so if I had to,would probably go more.

Hi all, I've pretty much been a lurker here, I have a Charger, but enjoy checking out this site. I got a WIW question, sorry no pics yet but I will give a accurate (as I can) description and I am just looking at a ballpark price, Its a car I am intrested in buying, just waiting on dude to call me back.

Its a 74 Duster, 318, 4 speed, its bronze colored with tan interior. There is minor rust here and there nothing major. Interiors all there just old. Dash pad is in bad shape cracked and busted, and both front and rear seats need covering. it will need a fender and door (drivers side) because it was side-swiped a few years back. It has rally wheels and a half vinyl top. I haven't seen the fender tag yet so I don't know all options. As far as I know as of now it is in not running condition. All in all a complete car just needs some TLC.

I'm looking to make it a driver to run around in while restoring the charger.

Thanks, Jason

My Grandpa always had a saying about the value of cars and trucks... "It's worth WHATEVER I can GET for it, and not a penny more", he'd say ...

Don't be afraid to "insult" the person with a low offer, the worst they can do is say no... Some people start out asking ridiculously high prices, and are willing to come down quite a bit, and other people are firm .. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes, so always start low and work up....

Good luck, sounds like a fun driver ...

Kenny

-
Back