Whats it worth?

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Snap-On Mopar box, Muscle Car edition. No visable scratches that I could find.

Thanks!

Like this?

Attachments

• 5Le5G95H73n53J23pec7jdc7f321d45d21f55.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 378
Thats the exact one. Phone doesnt like to upload pics.

Are you buying or selling? I could see it as a 2500 trade on a new box, 4000 dollars as a toolman selling? Me, I would pay about 1800. It all depends on the tool guy and how bad you need it.

BUT, an item is only worth what someone will pay for it...

how much is the price jacked up over a regular tool box?? better question is do you need a special edition tool box?? if not, you got disposable cash to spend on it?

I am lookin at buying it.

That is a pretty cool box. Trouble is it doesn't make the car look or run better. I do have a Snap On set but I picked it up used. I also have a Craftsman tripple decker and another seperate Snap On top box, a Snap On or Mac small hanging box. I still have the need for more tool boxes because I am out of room. All the tools and tool boxes and I still haven't got my Barracuda done.... Do your cars and skip the tool box.

He's askin 6K or trade. I was just wanting a bigger box.

He's askin 6K or trade.
Too much IMO.

Kegan I would say 2-3 thousand range for a used box.

Just look around on Craigs List, I found two of the boxes I have, the stacked ones on either side of the Snap On for around 100 bucks for all of them. The cheapy black one far right behind the engine was free, the red one on the bottom to the left of the Snap On box was free also. Be patient grasshopper.

-
Back