what's it worth?

-

furydan

not so junior member
Reaction score
Gonna go look at this tonight.... six cylinder, 8 3/4 rear, 3 speed column shift, camaro seats? runs, but seller says needs shift linkage adjusted and brakes...

Attachments

• van.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 188
I'm really starting to like those A100's. I wouldn't think that would be worth anymore than $500 to a $1,000.

Gonna go look at this tonight.... six cylinder, 8 3/4 rear, 3 speed column shift, camaro seats? runs, but seller says needs shift linkage adjusted and brakes...

We need more details. As stated above, how bad is the rust, interior? What auto trans or manual? Not sure if they came with manual. With /6.

Looked at it yesterday...Rusty arfound the bottom...no interior except some hacked in bucket seats. Need a lot to get on the road...I passed on it..If I could get it for 500 I think it would be a decent deal. I might revisit next week when payday hits. The dude had a 67 camper a-100 as well. 318/ automatic/8 3/4. All there, just again, needs a lot to get on the road.

Attachments

• van2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 118
I know this does'nt really matter to the actual subject of the post, but I bought one of those with next to zero rust and all original for $300 and drove it home.
(Ran and drove really nice)
Sold it a week later for $800
Before that I had the long wheelbase version with a 318/727 and it needed head gaskets.
Bought that one for $500 and the owner let me pull the heads to chk it before I bought it.
Replaced the gaskets, and drove that one for 5 years.

Are you buying it for parts, or to fix up?

Well I want to get one to fix up, but this one is better to try and buy cheap and maybe resell after I get it running..I can't afford all the bodywork this one needs to be how I would want it. I would like to find one less rusty around the edges.

-
Back