Whats it worth??

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Stumbled upon a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport today.. I bought it and I don't think I will keep it as right now I need to get rid of stuff to make some room.. Getting packed over here..

Here are the details.

1973 Dodge Dart Sport

Loaded with options.. Triple green (green car/green top and green interior) Fold down rear seat, Power Steering, Power disc brakes .. Sunroof and more.

Car is SUPER solid.. not a hole or rust bubble on the body that I can see.. All Original paint. Underside and Quarters down low and wheel lip are perfect as is the bottom of the fenders,and rockers.. Even the engine bay is spotless..

It did get hit on the drivers side and will need work on the quarter,the drivers door replaced and a fender.. No structural damage.. I will include a nice replacement drivers door.

The Quarters,Trunk floor and floors and frame are very nice.

Interior is in GREAT shape just a little dirty.. Thanks

225 Slant six... The car was running and driving in 2004...

Any opinions on what it is worth? If you are interested PM me.. Thanks a lot..

oh and forgot to add. Car has 33,000 original miles

Attachments

• jgfjk.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 361
  • hgghlgh.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 348
  • jhgkghl.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 338
  • mnfh,hg,h.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 336
not worth anything so i will pick it up tomorrow and get it off to scrap for you

:blob:

I stopped reading at sunroof.

hey, you asked our opinion.....lol It hasn't been run or driven in eleven years, its a un popular year, its a slant car, and its wrecked. Orig paint doesn't mean much when its crushed all down the side.

hey, you asked our opinion.....lol It hasn't been run or driven in eleven years, its a un popular year, its a slant car, and its wrecked. Orig paint doesn't mean much when its crushed all down the side.

Yea true true.. Just a shame to part it out.. Has tons of money in parts on it

I did a quick craiglist search and it looks like asking price for cars like that in your area is right at about $32,000.00

While i would not buy it i don't think junking/parting it out right away is the best idea as we are always saying save the old cars ( unless its something we don't like lol) while the majority dont seem to like the "beak" cars, Many do and its also a good way to get younger kids involved because most dont care as long as they have something.

Tons? Sorry, I don't think so, I would say $1,000 as it sits tops.

i think there are tons of good parts on the car even if it is damaged and a undesirable year. there are plenty of them being driven and that warrants the need somewhere to someone for the literally hundreds of good parts left on the car( inside and out) that can be sold. And there is more than 1000.00 in parts if you part it out but you might just have to wait a bit longer until a need arises but hey you already have somebody interested in parts.

Unless you duped the previous owner, it's probably worth very close to what you bought it for. You clearly have enough room to store it for a while. If you were tight on space, you wouldn't be fishing around asking people what they would pay for it. Or this thread is a round about way to validate, only to you, how low a price you bought it for. Now that folks have nibbled on the bait, how about sharing what you paid for it?

While i would not buy it i don't think junking/parting it out right away is the best idea as we are always saying save the old cars ( unless its something we don't like lol) while the majority dont seem to like the "beak" cars, Many do and its also a good way to get younger kids involved because most dont care as long as they have something. i think there are tons of good parts on the car even if it is damaged and a undesirable year. there are plenty of them being driven and that warrants the need somewhere to someone for the literally hundreds of good parts left on the car( inside and out) that can be sold. And there is more than 1000.00 in parts if you part it out but you might just have to wait a bit longer until a need arises but hey you already have somebody interested in parts.

Exactly.. There is so many parts on this car.. Way more then $1,000

Unless you duped the previous owner, it's probably worth very close to what you bought it for. You clearly have enough room to store it for a while. If you were tight on space, you wouldn't be fishing around asking people what they would pay for it. Or this thread is a round about way to validate, only to you, how low a price you bought it for. Now that folks have nibbled on the bait, how about sharing what you paid for it?

And how would you know I have enough space to store it? I actually don't .. It's still at the previous owners house.. No room here.. .. At all... Ill tell you this.. I didn't steal the car based on the prices said in this thread

I'm gonna get it and get it running and clean it up and put a door and fender on it possibly and then sell it... I'm gonna need to find room somewhere...

Looks like it was in a flood... inside and out.

-
Back