Whats it worth?

-

73dartswingerlover

Reaction score
im pulling my /6 with around 70k original miles with a 904 trans (i think) whatever was stock along with the radiator and drive shaft and the 7.25 rear and replacing them.

I dont want to ship it and was going to post it locally but im not sure what a fair price would be.

Cool so put it all up or part it out?

Thats 500 for everything or just engine teams? Im assuming all.

I'd keep the stuff that works on other engines- starter, alt, etc.

I sold one for $75 a few years ago and was happy to get that.

"can hear run" add a lot of value

I'd keep the stuff that works on other engines- starter, alt, etc.

I sold one for $75 a few years ago and was happy to get that.

"can hear run" add a lot of value
It all works i was driving it right up till a couple months ago when it went to the body shop but i see what you mean.

Probably 100 for the engine, 50 for the trans.

I would say just get what you can for it. Even if you only get $100, the engine will live on, and help someone else.

I got 200 out of mine, running and driving, pulled on the spot, with all acc on it. thats engine, trans, radiator and acc.

Many people give away good ones just to get out of their way. I have got them from free to $150, for GOOD ones NOT woreout. Mileage how does anyone know!!!! LOL A good radiator would help price.

Many people give away good ones just to get out of their way. I have got them from free to $150, for GOOD ones NOT woreout. Mileage how does anyone know!!!! LOL A good radiator would help price.
Yea i just wanted to be fair to whoever i sell it to.

I actually know the mileage as its a family car and i have the original bill of sale with my grandmas name on it.

Of course i wouldnt say its great and the trans deffinantly needs new seals imo.

I drove it for about 3 years on weekends and now am gonna just go a different direction.

-
Back