-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Duster that I bought wrecked. I have picked most of it clean but it had two new quarters put on it and they are nice. Hate to see the car get crushed with such nice quarters. Very nice 73 and later tail panel also. Original 340 car, not like that matters now. Ill take $200 for whats left.

I also have a nice passenger side door off of this car. $150

You pick it up in Louisville, KY

Attachments

• IMAG0721.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 1973-Plymouth-Duster 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,055
What a shame, what did they hit ?
It wasnt me, thank goodness. Guy was making a pass on a back road. Clicked the car up into high gear at about 90 mph. Car had an Indy intake on it so no place for a bypass hose. He had one of those cheap rubber caps over the water pump outlet for the bypass hose. It blew off and coolant went right under the driver side rear tire. Well, with a spool in the car, it made a hard left hand turn right into a phone pole. He was lucky to get out with only a broken leg. If the car hadnt had frame connectors, it would have probably killed him. Notice the dash shoved the windshield out of the car lol...

Attachments

• IMAG0716.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMAG0717.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 959
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 966
  • IMAG0719.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 968
  • IMAG0720.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 949
holy **** man, that is brutal , hard to believe no one died without an air bag. dude needs to buy a lottery ticket. how much for the tuff wheel cap?

I have a 73 Duster that I bought wrecked. I have picked most of it clean but it had two new quarters put on it and they are nice. Hate to see the car get crushed with such nice quarters. Very nice 73 and later tail panel also. Original 340 car, not like that matters now. Ill take $200 for whats left.

I also have a nice passenger side door off of this car. $150

You pick it up in Louisville, KY

Im sorry to hear this! Im glad everyone was ok! Did you want to part it or sell it whole? Because I would love to buy parts from it if you wanna part it. If not I understand and once again glad everyone is ok and in one piece, sorry about the car!

Glad the dude was ok.
Lesson learned for everybody, don't run skinny front tires on the street.

Im sorry to hear this! Im glad everyone was ok! Did you want to part it or sell it whole? Because I would love to buy parts from it if you wanna part it. If not I understand and once again glad everyone is ok and in one piece, sorry about the car!
I have already completely disassembled the car. Selling the hull. It still has excellent quarters and a nice tail panel. What do you need?

I have already completely disassembled the car. Selling the hull. It still has excellent quarters and a nice tail panel. What do you need?

all interior panels, Sail panels, a pilliar panels if good, kick panels

Rear end? Transmission? tires, gas tank, gas cap, back glass, window trim.. Just listing things that people might want that are still there?

Quarter pics? Looking for both drivers and passenger lower quarters from just in front of the wheel wells behind doors to the tail panel. Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back