What's my 383 and 727 worth?

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
I've got a 68 383 four barrel that is in my 68 Monaco wagon. It's the Hipo version with the carter avs and the high flow manifolds. Runs perfect. The trans is obviously a 727 and it operates great. Both bone stock and have never been apart. It also has the desirable dual snorkel air cleaner. What do you guys feel a fair asking price would be? Isn't this the same setup that a 68 roadrunner would have had? Thanks guys.

Hmmmm must be priceless lol. Probably should hold on to it, maybe retire off this beast! Seriously tho, no feedback?

A friend called the other day telling me he had a 383/727 complete for $800

Thanks for the feedback! Guess I'm on the right page. I was thinking it would bring 6 to 8 hundred. The car is an H code and from what I read it's the high output motor. It even has the factory dual exhaust on it still. I'm getting ready to part the car due to the fact that I don't have a title for it. I'm pretty sure I can get a couple hundred just for the air cleaner itself. I think I will put the stuff on craigslist and see what happens.

The car is in excellent condition body wise and mechanically. The interior needs a lot of help from sitting in the Arizona sun for a lot of years. Zero rust whatsoever and maybe three small dents in the entire car. Just replaced the master cylinder and brakes. If your seriously interested pm me. It's getting ready to be pulled apart. In fact I just posted a couple of ads on Craigslist for parts.

-
Back