What's my Demon worth?

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
I'm throwing out a feeler for my 71 Demon.

DSCN4037.jpg

It's GF3 Light Green Metallic. Originally a slant six/column auto car, but now it has a 1998 5.9L Magnum engine, 904 transmission with floor shift (no console, just the mechanism).

It has no trunk floor but has galvanized steel riveted into place instead (it's waiting for a new 1-piece trunk floor), has some pretty good body damage to the tail panel, which should necessitate another tail panel put in.

Upgrades include custom dash panel:

DSCN2547.jpg

Wilwood manual disc brakes:

DSCN2571.jpg

Completely repainted and re-wired engine bay:

DSCN3821.jpg

DSCN3834.jpg

It also has hood pins and some other minor changes. Otherwise, its pretty much all there (or I have the extra parts sitting in the garage) and the rest of the body's in good shape. Most importantly, it runs and drives fine, even with the little 7.25" axle in the rear.

So if someone could help me identify what I could get for it, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Based on the work you have done, + current state + what it would take to "finish" it.....
4500-6500 in my opinion.

Now, what it would bring in this market:

That's pretty much what I figured. The good thing is, there's very little rust - it mainly resides in the extensions, which can easily be replaced at the time the trunk's done.

I will give you 5 bucks for it. Cash money. J/K LOL

I would say 3-4 G's if you find the right buyer.

Needing a tail panel and trunk replaced, $2500

If you found the right person to buy it, then you may get more.

I know you have more money in it, but, the sum of the parts don't equal value as a whole.

I realize that. I did some soul-searching, and while it makes more financial sense to get rid of it to settle some debt, I really need to keep it for my mental health.

My girlfriend lives seven hours away by car now, my friends moved to that area too after college, and I'm stuck here with no other hobbies. It's just better if I keep it, suck up the debt and pay it off a little slower than I'd like.

-
Back