What's The Deal?!!....

-
All, I have left to say is if you have a part for sale and have a pending deal on that part man up and say so. I always play straight with anyone buying any of my parts. If more than one person is interested then they get told they are second, third, fourth, etc. in line. It's just that simple. I didn't realize that those shrouds were so rare. I guess I really did get a good deal on the one I bought. Of course it came from a friend and he wanted to help me out so it's time for me to buy him a few cold ones.

Man, if you only paid $50, you owe him more than a couple!!
He gave it / you stole it!!!!

I roll with honor too!

I had no idea so rare, took 6 hours of really intense search to find probibly only 1 Original for sale today in US.
If anyone needs info on part location on thread under mopar gen. discussions.

I have sold here passing out numbers in order cause that's the way I understood it was done here.

If your dealing with something like that and want to auction, should just Feebay and tell the membership. Avoid the drama.

I had put up a v-8 center link a few weeks back, WOW! I'll never do that again! Good thing Yard Dawg pulled it from me or I would not have seen my next birthday! I think he was worried I'd finally lost it right then! Plus he hadn't given me a price to hand out yet so the deal hadn't went that far!

Sometimes, some FABO plays ruff!!!

I am at this time still trying to find a more resonable one for 68SRVIVR, heading to 2 yards tomarrow.
Hope we find one for him.8)

-
Back