whats the part number for this part?

-

PredaFran

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the part number or a seller for this part I found on eBay. At $30 dollars it just seems really overpriced even for a Mopar part. if not ill just bite the bullet or just make my own.

Mopar Clutch Linkage Problem Solver A833 340 383 440 Dart Coronet GTX R/T Cuda | eBay

pMF6mSP.jpg

Rich Ehrenberg sells these on ebay, not a mopar part. Contact him in the add @rehrenberg.

I bought one, well worth it.

I'm trying to find the part number or a seller for this part I found on eBay. At $30 dollars it just seems really overpriced even for a Mopar part. if not ill just bite the bullet or just make my own.

Mopar Clutch Linkage Problem Solver A833 340 383 440 Dart Coronet GTX R/T Cuda | eBay

View attachment 1715416016

With the availability of nylon stock at Ace Hardware and the mototool I would just make one way before I would pay 30 bucks or more for it.
That said, it obviously completely depends on a persons ability to do it successfully.
I can't imagine they are not around a lot cheaper than that somewhere, but it is listed as "problem solver" so it may not have an actual part number like an OE part.

You can also go to mymopar.com and download a parts manual. Might be the smartest thing you could do considering the age of these vehicles.

Ehrenburg shows the part number on his ebay posting.
Can you still buy them at the dealer? I'm not sure...

You can also go to mymopar.com and download a parts manual. Might be the smartest thing you could do considering the age of these vehicles.
Never thought of that, im going to now thank you.

I have some good used originals, PM me if interested
I definitely will.

Ehrenburg shows the part number on his ebay posting.
Can you still buy them at the dealer? I'm not sure...

I'll check with my local dealer today if I have time. worth a try

-
Back