What's this CA guy smoking???

-
Since they are restored to better than new someone will buy them. Plus hey it comes with free shipping! You can't beat that!

Well maybe you could because I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for somthin like that.

I just asked him if he was serious. I can't wait to see his response.

I just asked him if he was serious. I can't wait to see his response.

Oh he's serious...you should see what he wanted for a set of '69 Barracuda Grills once.....and they weren't even painted right!

Nice Scamp BTW!

For what it's worth here is the reply I received:

no, i am not serious. It most be my weekly joke on ebay.

- king.of.trim

At least he has a sense of humor about it.

Check out his other items for sale. Can't believe anyone would be that desprate in need of a part to pay that kind of money!

WOW ANOTHER ONE ITS A$$HOLES LIKE THAT THAT MAKE THE HOBBY HARDER TO ENJOY CAUSE RICH DUMDASS WILL PAY THAT THEN EVERYONE ELSE TRYS THE SAME THING 2G FOR A GRILL I NEED SOME OF WHAT HE IS SMOKING!!!!:thebirdm:

Well to us "regular" guys with "regular" bank accounts . . . it is a joke on EBay . . . maybe a car comes with it??? lol Rog

Way more than I paid for my entire car and it came with a grille...

king of trim :king: lol

mr. chome and polish is smokin
sent him a perfect set of trim ...grill, headlightbezels,grill trim and the deck panel,taillight bezels and they wanted 6,500 to chrome and polish. i said no, and they just threw all my stuff back in the box . didnt even wrap it ,and it took me 3 weeks to get it back...i was ready to fly up there a open a BIG can of whoop *** on everybody in that joke of a place

I believe this is Ano-Brite in North Hollywood, CA (aka: King of Trim). You should see them buy up parts at Spring/Fall Fling.

I believe this is Ano-Brite in North Hollywood, CA (aka: King of Trim). You should see them buy up parts at Spring/Fall Fling.

I sold a set of train wreck headlight bezels to Ano-Brite on E-bay a few years ago. He bid them up to $65, and they were mangled.

-
Back