whats up (new guy)

-

355chevy

Reaction score
whats up, I got informed of this page by some friends over at central street scene. I have a 1968 dart gts that i got a hold of about a year ago now. ill try to get some pics up in a bit of the car all together though good nice clean car looking to restore it. well thanks and good to be on the site.

welcome 355 chevy! interesting name to have on a mopar site! post pics soon!

-james

i know i know but the name is the same one that i have on all the other forums i belong to even ford ones and they give me **** to but it keeps things simple for me that way so i dont get confused. lol

Welcome to FABO, main thing you got a Mopar. :cheers:
Post some pics of your GTS when you got time.

Welcome.

So you belong to other auto forums also? Don't like eating the same thing all the time? That's OK, most people don't like eating the same thing.

I just happen to be one of those "freaks" that does.

Like the other guys mentioned let's see some pics. That we will know that you aren't just a bowtie guy spying on us.

I just fooling around and not serious at the "jambs".

Chuck

lol welcome man, nothing wrong with Chevy's or Ford's it's all about saving these cars from the scrap yard no matter what it is, pic of the back of my shop 1990 - 91

cars-1.jpg

R/R Silver 86 Buick Regal 383 stroker 400 trans 12 botl posi
71 Ford Torino GT 351C 4v factory shaker Top Loader 4 speed Hurst shifter 4.30:1 Detroit Locker, 10.7 ET everyday all day with M/T slicks
70 Nova SS 350 400 12 bolt posi factory 4.11's body was ruff but it would almost pull the front tires off the ground
73 Olds Delta 88 winter beater 70 455 4v .... 10 years never let me down once, sold 3k
75 Chevy P/U "The Green Monster" 396 4 speed
8? Mazda lol 1966 289 K code 4 speed shortened 9" with 3:90's ...yes it was scary
And about 8 or 10 more that can't been seen ...... personally I like them all.

Welcome we all have the other brands kickin around somewhere... just don't tell anybody about my... well wifes 67 chevelle lol

we all have the other brands kickin around somewhere... :bootysha: ha ha ha not all of use do ! im just glad to see a chevy guy with a mopar :burnout: you will love it here welcome ! :worthles:

-
Back