trapster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller

Attachments

• 1971Dart056.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 650
Maybe this guy was a Chevy man before hand and simply just didn't like a Dart. Who knows.

Sorry boys but he is trying to trade up from what I see. Dollar for dollar camaros and Chevelle are worth more then a dart. Plus it's a lot easier to find parts for those two cars then a dart (hell now you can even order a brand new shell for either of those two cars). I see it as just economics on this one

Sorry boys but he is trying to trade up from what I see. Dollar for dollar camaros and Chevelle are worth more then a dart. Plus it's a lot easier to find parts for those two cars then a dart (hell now you can even order a brand new shell for either of those two cars). I see it as just economics on this one

I agree 100%...

Good point. I don't think he'll have any bites on this unless it's a junk Camaro.

Good point. I don't think he'll have any bites on this unless it's a junk Camaro.

Well he might get lucky and find a 67 or 68 with a 6 in it for a trade but there is no way in hell he's getting a 69. Then again he might but it will be rusted out **** box, that or stripped of most of it's parts (which he can just order up brand new).

The Dart is his wife's pride and joy and she will not let him drive it. So he feels that if he replaces it with a Chevy she will leave him and then he can get his own Mopar that he can drive.

maybe he is tired of paying 2x more for the same parts

Chebby guy that thinks he struck gold-got a good deal on the dart and is going to flip it.

I agree 100%...

maybe he is tired of paying 2x more for the same parts

x2 on all of these

I'm going the other way. Replacing all of my Chevies with Mopars.
So I balance him out, and am keeping the world from blowing up.

So far I have replaced chevies with a 68 RR, 68 GTS, 69 Charger, 73 Challenger
Only thing I still need is a Cuda

Still need to get rid of a 64 Impala Convertible and a 66 Chevelle Convertible.

I have some Chevy friends that think I'm insane - lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back