This on the lap top
DSCF0371.jpg

this on the PC
azrocks10-5.jpg

Mines football related, its Darren Mcfadden Stiff arming Jarrad Page of KC

Attachments

• mcfadden-chiefs-stiff-arm.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 222
I use these two. Chang them up every now and then.

Attachments

• 100_0992.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Har%27s%20Alumicraft.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 216
a little history on the daytona coupe pic

Chassis # CSX2287 - The Prototype

The very first prototype Cobra Daytona Coupe. The only coupe that was built entirely at the Shelby American race shop in Venice, California. It has an extensive race history, competing at Daytona, Sebring, Reims, Spa Francorchamps, Oulton Park TT, and Tour de France. It was driven by Dave MacDonald, Bob Holbert, Jo Schlesser, Phil Hill, Jochen Neerpasch, Innes Ireland, Andre Simon, Maurice Dupeyron, Bob Johnson, Tom Payne. Chassis CSX 2287 won the GT race at the 12 Hours of Sebring in March 1964 with Dave MacDonald and Bob Holbert behind the wheel. The race at Sebring was the first time that a Cobra Daytona Coupe won the GT III category in an FIA race! At Le Mans in June 1964, the car was finished in Viking Blue metallic very distinctive white painted front fenders. The drivers were Chris Amon and Jochen Neerpasch. They led the GT class until the car was disqualified in the 10th hour for an illegal jump start due to battery and alternator failure. This coupe ended its racing career by setting 25 USAC/FIA world records at the Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah, in November 1965. It was driven by Craig Breedlove, Bobby Tatroe and Tom Greatorex. This particular Daytona Coupe has been missing for over 30 years. Recently, it was "found" again. The story reads as another unique chapter in the Shelby cars history. Be sure to read more about this rare and long missing coupe.

The missing sixth car CSX2287

Five Shelby Daytona cars were constructed in Italy, one car, known to collectors as CSX2287, was manufactured in the United States. Ownership of the cars was recorded for five cars, however records for the sixth car were lost in the mid-1970s. For a long time car historians and collectors feared the sixth car was lost.

In 2001 the car was re-discovered in a rental storage unit in California.[2] The owner Donna O'Hara had committed suicide by burning herself alive.[3] The car had remained undiscovered for almost 30 years. Due to its estimated worth of over $4,000,000 USD the car was part of an extensive legal battle between her mother who sold the car to a collector in Pennsylvania, and a friend of Ms. O'Hara who was the recipient in her will of the contents of the storage unit. An earlier owner of the car appears to have been music producer Phil Spector who had been known to drive it on the streets of Los Angeles. Built for high-speed sprints, the cab became uncomfortably warm as the car engine heated up, among other problems. "It wasn't a street car; it was a race car", Shelby said. Still, Spector drove it on the streets, and legend is that Spector racked up so many speeding tickets, his lawyer advised him to get rid of the car before he lost his license.

CSX2287 has been mechanically reconditioned and is on display at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum in Philadelphia. Jay Leno has been to the museum and video of him driving the car appears on his web site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Daytona#Chassis_.23_CSX2287_-_The_Prototype

This one

Friends took the pic during a short road trip last fall.

Attachments

• DSCF3682 (Medium).jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 205
As I'm into a project car I change mine all the time
either something on the project or a picture of a car
that has somthing I'm considering changing to
right now I have a 69 Valiant up looking at the grill

Attachments

• 69 valiant grille.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 217
Currently, a photo my friend took, and sent to me.

Attachments

• Phantom 14.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 190
Lookin' forward to drivin' Grampa's Mopars.

Attachments

• 226629_1890322750371_1610566994_1850239_6740906_n.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 190
Here's mine got bored and made my old Quadcab a regular cab. Bottom pic is the unaltered version.

Attachments

• Regular Cab Black truck.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 183
  • Black truck 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 172
well i have had a couple lately!

Attachments

• furyhottie.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3757.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 158
I change mine depending on who is here on the hill and who is not :D
This one stays up most of the time

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 168
PC has car/wife, laptop has wife.

Attachments

• sept. 30 2010 1470_1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 159
  • sept._30_2010_051_1_1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 161
i have a pic taken looking toward the big city of winston salem nc off the big pinnacle overlook on pilot mtn.

-
Back