wheel adapters

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have 4 of them look like billet aluminum. Can email pics if you would like. How about $100 shipped.

You can still get these new. Go to jegs website and search " trans dapt 7066 ". $60 per pair ships tomorrow.

Daniel, If still available and Fastdraw doen't want them, please contact me with pictures and or description. Thanks bbeep71

OK, I'm still looking for a set of SBP to BBP adapters. Please give description, pictures and price.
Thanks

$40.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US states.
Great shape, but dirty.
I can media blast them to make them as good as new for an extra $10.00 if the buyer wants.

boltpatternadapters.jpg

How do these adaptors work? Wont the original studs be in the way? Do they mess with the tire backspacing? And finally, whats the opinion, safety wise, good, bad?

Since the original poster found the items they wanted, I wouldn't worry about hi-jacking the thread to much...

These bolt directly onto the original 5 x 4" wheel studs using a standard lugnut via the 5 open holes in each adapter.
Then you mount the wheel onto the 5 x 4.5" pattern studs that are installed in the adapters.
These are 7/8" thick, so they will change the backspacing required if your wheel/tire combo are already tight to the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back