Wheel id

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Can someone identify these wheels for me?

Attachments

• image-3264895451.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 124
i had a set of those on a jeep a long time ago. the fronts were 15 x 7 and the rears were 15 x 10. they are stamped steel "D" window american racing wheels. there are knock-offs out there as well. these are with trim rings

Attachments

• jeep21.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 120
I think those are American Racing rims, can't remember the number but my dad has a set on his Dodge Truck. They look like a NASCAR rim, the ones pictured above have a trim ring snapped on them. No sure if you can buy them or not, but I remember them being pretty cheap in price. I will post pics of the truck we have in a little bit.

i had a set of those on a jeep a long time ago. the fronts were 15 x 7 and the rears were 15 x 10. they are stamped steel "D" window american racing wheels. there are knock-offs out there as well.

I sell them at work, but havnt seen them with the "trim ring" apearance

I think those are American Racing rims, can't remember the number but my dad has a set on his Dodge Truck. They look like a NASCAR rim, the ones pictured above have a trim ring snapped on them. No sure if you can buy them or not, but I remember them being pretty cheap in price. I will post pics of the truck we have in a little bit.

I like the trim ring look on those! I've always like the "Daytona" style wheels, just not a fan of all black. I saw the polished lip and thought "those would look great on my red truck!" Lol

i guess my post is invisible lol

3 replies in 3 mins, gotta be a record! LOL, I thought I would be the first reply, then after i sent it, bam!....2 guys beat me to it lol!!

That is a groovy looking Jeep Lance :cheers:

3 replies in 3 mins, gotta be a record! LOL, I thought I would be the first reply, then after i sent it, bam!....2 guys beat me to it lol!!

That is a groovy looking Jeep Lance :cheers:

lmao, and it took me a while to concoct a post LOL

-
Back