Not open for further replies.

nixonrules

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I wasn't smart enough to label these, but I know that most (if not all) of them are off of A-bodies (67-up). I have a 70 Duster Fender, and 2 68 Dart fenders I can check the fit on if someone is looking for those specifically.

$15 each or all 18 pcs for $200 + shipping.

Wheel Lip Moldings.jpg

I'd be looking for something from a 72 Demon. I'd imagine the rears would be the same as a duster but fronts probably different.

Hi- unfortunately I don't have any rear quarter panels to check it with, but if you can send a picture of exactly what you need I can compare the ones I have.

I have a feeling that there are not as many different ones as you might think. I am getting pictures and will also get some dimensions and send them to you

Here are the same pictures with some dimensions. The up and down dimension is give or take a little bit

I found one that appears to be close, but ran out of time to take any pictures and post. I just started a huge project (removal of massive oak tree from a rental property), so I'm suddenly short of time. I will try to take a picture tomorrow.

I found a couple more. Unfortunately, I don't have time to measure all of them right now. Also, it's a bit difficult because they are 3 dimensional. My fault for not marking them :(

Anyway, here are a couple more

Wheel Lip Molding 5.jpg

Wheel Lip Molding 4.jpg

I still have these. I found one that fits my 69 Dart fender and another one that looks like a mirror image of it, so if someone needs a pair for 69 Dart front fenders (probably fits 67-69), I have a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back