wheel opening moldings...where to get

-

freshayr

Reaction score
I need wheel opening molding for my 68 barracuda. I see Year One has them for 385 and laysons for about 275. Anybody have any experience with either? YO being $100 more is alot but I have nothing good about laysons and I've only ordered once from them and they sent me the wrong part. Anybody no where else to get them? They're alot of coin so I want to be sure I'm happy with them.

I have a set I bought from Laysons. They fit nicelt but one of them has already started to loose the clear annodizing off of it. I was a litle dissapointed in that. Laysons was the first one to have them made up and I believe year-one is getting them from Laysons. As for Laysons being unreliable I have heard that too and only buy things from them when I can lay my hands on them at the car shows.

i have ordered a few times from laysons. i haven't had any problems with them to speak of. seem real nice. alittle pricey, but not many other choices out there on some things. i plan to try year one next for a compairison. just my .02 cents...........

-
Back