Wheel opening mouldings - redux

-

C39

Reaction score
OK, lets try this again.

I am working on a 1971 Swinger. I need wheel opening mouldings. Are any other years' mouldings correct for this model?

I've got a set off my 71. Good driver quality only minor dings and scratches.

They're available new on E-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1054wt_939

I just got a set and they look very nice.

Thanks. I have been looking at those. Problem is that they only list them as fitting hardtops through 1970. I have written this vendor, and the other vendor who has them listed, and they were clueless as to what they actually fit. Our friend Rick from Laysons confirms that they are basically the same from 1967 to 1976. Hate to spend $265 + shipping for them, but let's face it, if you want to go cheap, Moparland ain't where you want to play! Glad to hear the quality is what it ought to be. I will probably crowbar the old wallet open and get them on order this week.

BTW, AB7FH looks strangely like a ham call. If so, 73 DE KB8VPA.

Yep, that's my callsign. Good to meet another ham here:wave:

On some years and models, Plymouth front wheel openings are different than Dodge.

but let's face it, if you want to go cheap, Moparland ain't where you want to play!

Just be glad you're not trying to buy hubcaps for a big brake Corvette @ 900-1,000 each

-
Back