Wheel Stud Size / part #

-

ken5124

65 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
I have the SSBC brakes A153 kit disc brake conversion, with the dual bolt pattern for 4 inch and 4.5 inch wheel pattern.. The studs for the small bolt pattern are 7/16, and are too small in diameter for the 4.5 inch bolt pattern holes.

Anyone one have a part number for 1/2 inch studs that fit these rotors..????
Dorman part # 610-148 are very close , but not a real tight fit..??

Thanks

I just went thru the same thing,contacted SSBC, believe it or not they don't have a part number for the stud your looking for (5x4.5" pattern), only the 5x4" pattern (7/16"), they only thing they could tell me is that they area like a Ford rotor ,so try one of there lug nuts, so off to Napa i went, tried i don't know how may different ones,still no luck,so eventualy bought Moroso 3" long wheel studs part #46180 and they worked,they area 1/2" though, had to cut them down though, the knurl dia your looking for is around 0.615", hope this helps, and if you do find the proper part # let us know ,Thanks

Thanks for the help..

I have one stud in and it is a Dorman part # 610-148 1/2 inch Looks correct... SSBC told me to use the 7/16th 20... but it clearly is too small in diameter for the holes for the 4.5 inch spacing.. knurl diameter is .622

All studs are in... nice fit..
Dorman part # 610-148 if you need to know

all that's left is to change over the front tires from the sbp rims to the LBP and I am ready to roll... 8 3/4 in ... and once the snow melts and the temperature improves...

so obviously I have a set of 3 year old sbp rallye wheels 4 inch bolt pattern is exceptional condition. Sorry no trim rings or caps....

pm if interested

-
Back