-
Status
Not open for further replies.

imopar360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As stated above,i bought these big bolt pattern (5x4.5) wheel vintiques rallye wheels from summit racing which are 15x7's with a 4.25 back space. I bought these with brand new 225/60/15 bf Goodrich tires 2 weeks ago for $450+.Tires are mounted but as u will see in the pictures car is on jack stands and wheels/tires haven't touched the floor yet.I want to go in another direction.

Asking $440 and shipping is included to lower 48 for tires and wheels only.summit is $450+, plus you don't have to pay to have tires mounted and balanced which cost me $45

Here are some pictures:

Did they scrub on the front or did you just want something else? Trim rings and center caps included? Not trying to insult you but they are in the picture. If they can be bought with the wheels, how much? Thanks ,Russ

Did they scrub on the front or did you just want something else? Trim rings and center caps included? Not trying to insult you but they are in the picture. If they can be bought with the wheels, how much? Thanks ,Russ

they've never been on the ground.it wont rub cause I've had 15x7's with a 4 inch back space on 235/60/15's and even they didn't rub.I just want to go another look.trim rings are not the oem spec nor the wheel vintiques rings,they're a set that I bought from my local parts store.I have another thread on the center caps and I can sell the center caps with wheels and tires for 620 shipped (mind you the $20 will cover the paypal fee).If someone buys At this price the trim rings will go with.

Or send $600 and send as gift with no fee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back