Wheel well moulding / trim for 70 Duster

-
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a set of quality wheel well trim for a 70 Duster? I'm not sure if the same trim is used for the 70 thru 76 Duster.

Thanks

One of the few places that sells the wheel well trim is Layson's (www.laysons.com). It's not cheap; as each trim piece goes for about $70. I think every other place that sells the trim gets it from Layson's so expect to pay a lot for them.

I had to get four new ones for mine and cried paying
$250+ for ~30 cents of aluminium. Just be carefull if you don't live near Layson's; they have a brutal rep for screwing people over lying on what is in stock and not and then shipping the wrong items. If you have to buy from Layson's, go in person and walk out with the items.

I got mine last year at carlisle from one of the big tent suppliers. AS was said I paid 300.00 and cryed the whole way back to the car. I asked why my son in law paid 80.00 for those on his nova and the guy says no one is making mopar Abodies trim over seas (due to lack of demand) and they are made in the USA. If you go to columbus or any mopar national swap meet they will be there, bring your credit card. WALT:cheers:

Ouch. That was more than I had hoped they would be. But I need them so I guess I just have to pay the price. I had seen seen a set of NOS mouldings for sale at one time for $500 and I thought that was crazy but if they are gettting $300 for a set of reproductions I guess that is probably right in line.
Too bad there isn't someone else I could order from.
I hate when some on these part warehouses lie to you about what they have in stock. I just waited three weeks for an 4 speed overhaul kit that the guy said he had in stock. When I told him I really need these parts soon he said I shouldn't wait for the last minute to place the order. What? I won't be ordering from him again. Unfortunately these guys are doing great business so they don't care if they piss off a few customers.

-
Back