-
Status
Not open for further replies.

xwaynestaticx03

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
any of you guys out there tubbing your duster or cutting up a car? i need a pair of stock rear wheel wells for my 71 duster. hopefully one of you guys out there has something solid for me. send me a pm or shoot me and email... thanks

Do you need inner and outer wheelwells or just outer?
If it's just he outer 69 Barracuda is the exact same and they are available in the aftermarket.

i heard about the 69 cuda wheel houses, and i didnt have a whole lot of luck finding them. and what i did find was a little more then i wanted to spend, plus i could really use the whole whell house... i even called wild cat auto wrecking and they wanted a small fortune not including shipping. (nice guys to deal with though) thanks for the replies...

i heard about the 69 cuda wheel houses, and i didnt have a whole lot of luck finding them. and what i did find was a little more then i wanted to spend, plus i could really use the whole whell house... i even called wild cat auto wrecking and they wanted a small fortune not including shipping. (nice guys to deal with though) thanks for the replies...

I ran into the same problem with the wheelhouses for my Scamp that's why i ended up moving the springs inboard and mini-tubbing it.

What sort of fortune was Wildcat asking for?

I'm parting a 74 scamp. due to the labor involved I'd want 200 for both plus shipping. These are complete inners and outers. Are scamp and duster the same? E-mail [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back