Wheels adapter

-
No I'm almost sure those won't work. 4" bolt circle is not exactly 100mm, even though you can get the adapter on there, it being slightly wrong it puts a strain on the metal. Risky to do this.

I bet you will find a lot of good advice if you go to the wheels and tires forum here and search 'adapter.' I had the same questions when I first got my Barracuda. The 'search' feature is your friend.

I have 4 5on4 to 5ono4 3/4. Chevy,gm. Like new I just bought them here but have changed my mind on what I'm going to do. just thought I'd throw this in
72a2dfac.jpg

uswheeladapters.com does custom wheel adapters. You can send them your information and they will create any size adapter you like. I ran into the same problem with my '73 valiant the 5x4 actually converts to 5x101.8 not 5x100. Goodluck!

im not sure i would go about using a wheel adaptor...i don't think they are that safe..im sure there are a grip of people that use them...but i like actually having the real thing, big bolt pattern discs and axles..

What do you guys think

I now a but with a machine shop what is I bought a set of wheels then re drilled of cut new holes to 4.0

im not sure i would go about using a wheel adaptor...i don't think they are that safe..im sure there are a grip of people that use them...but i like actually having the real thing, big bolt pattern discs and axles..

I agree on the unsafe part. Many moons ago I ran a set on a car I had, pulled the wheel off one day for something only to find a cracked adapter. Never had them since.

I have a set ( 4 ) made by transdapt work great no problems i went to sbp us indy wheels i will sell cheap.

-
Back