When trees fight back

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
I guess it had enough

[ame]http://youtu.be/Bzd8WtVJVfc[/ame]

Bet he won't be making that mistake again! I've seen that type of accident several times. Growing up here in the northwest, I've done my share of limbing and falling trees. ONE thing he did wrong was that he did not undercut the limb prior to cutting from the top. The way he did it left a 'hinge' which allowed the limb to remain at attached and swing back uncontrolled.

What I do is stand on the limb that needs removed and cut it off about 2-3 feet from the trunk. That way you avoid the risk like what was shown in the video. Then you can safely cut the remaining portion of the branch.

Bet he won't be making that mistake again! I've seen that type of accident several times. Growing up here in the northwest, I've done my share of limbing and falling trees. ONE thing he did wrong was that he did not undercut the limb prior to cutting from the top. The way he did it left a 'hinge' which allowed the limb to remain at attached and swing back uncontrolled.

What I do is stand on the limb that needs removed and cut it off about 2-3 feet from the trunk. That way you avoid the risk like what was shown in the video. Then you can safely cut the remaining portion of the branch.

What He said ^^^^^

-
Back