When you have to go get Sonic and it's -10.7 deg

-
Hmm I’ll probably go drive through sonic for lunch today. Might have to turn my ac on in the truck though. It’ll be close to 71 deg at 1pm.

I‘m already leaving you coal in your stocking and now this???

Santa and I will have a loooooooong talk about how naughty you’ve been lately.

I‘m already leaving you coal in your stocking and now this???

Santa and I will have a loooooooong talk about how naughty you’ve been lately.
Well our politics suck ***, our gun laws are ridiculous, the people suck, but the weather? It is glorious.

Northern Colorado, 300 days of sunshine and 4 full seasons.

Politics are the same as CA. 1/3 of CA moved here in the last 16 years because their utopia failed there.

And once it fails here they will move on to WY!

My wife and I flew into Chicago O’Hare yesterday to spend Christmas with our daughter and son-in-law and the grandkids for Christmas. We left SoCal and its 64 F for Hobart, Indiana and today’s 4 F temperature and snow falling to the ground. It is COLD!!! I can’t imagine going out for a Sonic burrito in this environment but what does a sunny guy like me know? When the bitter 55 F cold snaps roll into SoCal I have to but on a long sleeve cotton t-shirt and wear ankle sox with my sandals.
That is not cold. This last week we have had -40° or very close over night. -40 is the same whether F or C and will freeze the balls off a brass monkey.
On your behalf, 55°F would seem cold due to acclimatization and humidity. Now your summers to me would be hot. The ocean tends to moderate the temps a bit but the humidity adds to the feeling of heat.

So you would rather watch football than drive your Mopar?

Turn in your Mopar card?

You are a disgrace to the Mopar world?

Merry Christmas!

Do they still use Car Hops when it's that cold? That would be fun to watch.

-
Back