where are they now, fabo member addition.

-
Another MIA just dawned on me, and it's kind of important I get ahold of him because I'm in the midst of a job. Anybody have a phone number or contact info for Johnny Ringo??? My PMs and emails haven't been answered in a few months and I'm getting worried. Kyle, where art thou??? :-D

Noel and Mary are trying to get a new venture going that's taking up his time. Kinda cool, actually. But it's for him to tell, not me. Let's just say he's following a passion and a dream.

I've been meaning to give him a call to see how things are going with him and Mary, but between gearing up to shut down the shop, move into a new home, and general trying to take care of things here, that time seems to be rare. I owe a couple more members some phone calls, too.

Hope they'll forgive me for not doing such.

With all that has happened and is ongoing I am sure no one will hold a grudge....if they do they need to check there priorities....

I miss Badawg Ron also, he was a good friend to me, and a lot of others here!! Here dawggy dawggy!!!

Ron came to mind as well. I tried a while to contact Ben as did Smallblock.Another mia.

There was a guy from Florida (??) who used to come into the chat named Eric who had a cool Duster; he was always a lot of fun but just dropped out of sight. Anybody remember his user name? Erics68 sticks in my head but I don't know if it's right.

That car had a cool paint job.

Every once in awhile Ill look up old threads and see old friend and think what happend to them ?

GTXperience, Ben was a mod here, Live in San Fran and just disappeared. Could never get in touch with him. Tried email, phone calls. Nothing

Craigs_Duster, I believe he lived in Alabama ?

68FormulaS340. Bret had a big article in Mopar Muscle about his car with mention of the site which brought in lost of new members. I see him poke in on occasion. Lost his phone number or I would call and say hello.

Fastback340, I think being a mod burned him out which I totally understand. I see him on Moparts but cant PM him through. Hope all is well.

EvilScamp, I still talk to on Favebook on occasion

Mopower71, I also see on Facebook. I know Norman is busy with life,

MikesDuster I still talk to Mike regularly on Facebook, Never see him on fabo anymore. Havent bothered to ask why.

Lots of good people Ive met over the years on the board. Kinda sad how you get busy and lose track of people you considered friends. Some have accused me of taking sides as a staff member, Guess if I took sides I would know were all my friends went.

Hi Adam. What are you up to?
Yes I have been Busy with life, kids, wife, and the car is sitting in the garage collecting dust until the other day.

Picture of Patrick back then. And now.
Seems I have been gone for a little bit

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

I talked to Small Block a year or so ago. If you all remember he had that stroke out in California will working. Last I knew he has recovered 100 percent. Lucky man. He has since sold all his Mopar stuff.
Ben contacted me also. He pops in once in a while just to see how the site is doing.

Hi Adam. What are you up to?
Yes I have been Busy with life, kids, wife, and the car is sitting in the garage collecting dust until the other day.

Keeping myself busy, New job with great pay, Quit drinking and smoking. Nice to have extra money for a change lol. Kids are keeping me busy. My son who was maybe 2 when I started fabo is 13 now, Times flies. Getting married next January. Second times a charm lol

-
Back