Where can I find a mopar babe?

-
Sometimes it just happens, I met my wife on the Navy base in Philly in 1984, did not even own a car at the time. I was playing a pin ball machine and she wanted to play too...

We hit it off got married a few months later, and she got transferred to San Diego. While I worked on getting a transfer there she got an apartment and bought a 72 Duster for our first car. I was a Chevy guy at the time. Couple of months later I got my transfer and went out to be with her, I liked the car she bought and she told me Chrysler products was the only thing she ever considered as real cars. She taught me how to do body work, paint, and more. 50 Mopars later we are still together. Though she has not touched a car, (other than driving) in 10 or more years. I still drag ophan Mopars home and she understands. Hell she started it all.

Bottom line, you will meet someone somewhere, somehow, and let the future take shape. Just don't let her turn you in to a Honda guy!!!!

Jens-Duster.jpg

WTF?????? How old are you???? Haven't you figured it out yet????? If she doesn't like your car/s or you can't find one that does....... so what!!!! Leave her dumb azz on the curb or train one to like Mopars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL good luck and happy hunting.

Just a HAPPY single dude with girls in the bullpen, 3 mopars, 2 car garage and lots of time to work on THEM. Get your priorities straight bro and the chicks will come.

i could use a mopar babe for myself, seems chicks around here don't think much of old, stinky, loud cars. Too bad they're missin a hell of a good time

If ya find one that likes "old, stinky, loud men" let me know! I'll show her a "hell of a good time." lol :toothy10:

Wylde1.

T2R9 - that is so cute!! Thanks for sharing that photo.

From experience I can say that sharing the major interests is important but it's the day-to-day fundamentals that keep you going. If you have the same values towards money, family and life you can weather the stuff this world will throw at you.

My husband and I have been married 31 years. Met when he was driving his 71 Charger 440/6 which I absolutely loved but was mightily scared of...believe me, coming from my dad's Chevy station wagon that thing was loud and fast! Here's us at the dragstrip in the late 70s. We've built engines and a family together and are now starting our "second" life having car fun again.

Hang in there, the right thing will come along at the right time!

highschool.jpg

Just be yourself. It's not about what kind of car you have. Iv'e been wrong before though Lol

From experience I can say that sharing the major interests is important but it's the day-to-day fundamentals that keep you going. If you have the same values towards money, family and life you can weather the stuff this world will throw at you.
Agreed. I chased a cute girl who loved driving and posing with her bright blue 1990 Daytona Shelby. Did it qualify her as a mopar gal, though...? She thought my 66 Barracuda was an embarrassment in our garage, too ugly to ride in (no kidding, she actually chose to walk home once...)

After many years, it's nice to stumble across a woman who accepts me for not only my inner child and "inner gearhead" but lots of other qualities as well. (Very few people are one-dimensional.) She doesn't give a hoot about cars, but she likes to see me happy, and knows that the time spent swearing at underhood systems strangely provides that. She's even started enjoying the humor in listening to Car Talk with me, which is frankly closer to "car babe" than I ever expected her to be. She'll ride in a rusty bomb or a shiny muscle car, doesn't phase her. And she knows I like seeing her happy, too, as I encourage all her various non-car endeavors.

She even waits at bedtime for me to finish writing this drivel, despite not understanding why I would. ;)

It took awhile (and a lot of soul searching and learning) for this gift to fall into my lap. But I'll accept it any day, as opposed to searching for that elusive Mopar Babe I used to think I wanted.

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

My girlfriend now could care less about old cars. She'll go to cruise nights but that's just to spend time together. My ex girlfriend of 8 years loved old cars. She always went to shows and she loved driving my 69 Sport Satellite convertible.

I met a girl at a haunted house I do during the Halloween season and she had a 69 Charger that needed work and she was a gorgeous blond with a very nice....er.....uh....... set. We talked all the time and she even bought me a Hot Wheels Superbee as a little gift. Too bad I'm in a relationship. :(

Why not get a job at a Chrysler or Dodge dealership while they still exist.

actually I just got accepted at the Chrysler program at a local college. I hadta fill out all this paperwork last week and when I drove up to the shop area most of the kids there looked at my car and asked me why I drive an old clunker LOL

There are some in my area, met this lady at taco bell 2days ago,her nickname was ms mopar.... instantly introduced myself to her, she drives a matching numbers 1970 roadrunner 383 4 spd, my jaw dropped, she had countless other mopars as well, whaat an amazing woman hahaha

-
Back