Where can I find a NEW heater blower motor?

-

buffoni88

Reaction score
I've been searching online and went to autozone and advance...can't find anything. 1974 Duster non a/c...any ideas??

I have a new one here that I bought and never used. There are a few different styles though. Can you post a pick of yours? If mine works for you pay the shipping and you can have it.

If you are not too concerned with originality I know that some members substitute one from a Jag or Volvo or something when converting to big block as it is slightly shorter. Do a search here and you should find some info.

This one??

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Mopar-1970-73-C-Body-heater-blower-motor-3420923-/370198114132?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item563186ef54"]Mopar 1970 73 C Body Heater Blower Motor 3420923 | eBay[/ame]

BC

Bingo! That looks exactly like it. Wow, wasn't expecting $80. I'm rebuilding my heater box. The one I have still works, but I wanted to replace it anyway. I'm curious what the part number is so I can search that way.

The part number is in the auction text and so is the application list on what the seller says it fits.

-
Back