where can I find one of these

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for one of these factory trunk mats in brown for my 1969 Plymouth Valiant. Seems like most of what I am coming up with is the grey plaid. does anybody know off hand where I can go to get this. Is this called a houndstooth or what. help me out please before she beats me. It seems my contacts are not the right ones for this. Momma wants this car back factory and she wants a brown one. probably start the resto after Xmas.

Attachments

• DSC07473.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 275
I will check that out also. I guess the 69 valiant is the same as the 69 Barracuda. is that right.

well for what it is worth to you guys looking for parts, I have to say that Herbs parts has returned my call twice on the mat. first time he said he couldn't get one and the second time he told me he could, but I had already found one. Mega parts didn't bother to return my call at all. And Vans auto , well......what can I say about them.

Good info, never heard of Stock Interiors! So what color did you buy? When you get it let us know what you think and maybe post pics of color.
My survivor '69 Bcuda has what looks like the brown you show. Might have to grab a couple for other cars?

-
Back