Where can i find parts?

-

walkintree

Reaction score
I need some pieces for my '69 dart, mostly interior... i posted an add in the wanted forum, but waiting for responses seems pretty lazy. but i don't really know where to start looking, i'm completely brand new to the mopar game, although my dad knows of a few guys, he hasn't done much b4 the last year or so either, so neither of us has the wide range of connections needed to find wat we need. I personally almost have to stay local, still in high school, goin to college soon, the cheaper the better! but i'm a jack of em all, so a lil work won't kill me fixing this or that. My dad however just wants wat he can find, and typically ok condition. lol, so anybody know of where i can find some parts... in or around Red Deer, AB, CAN. Mostly anywhere in the province. But anything is welcome!

Eh, Walkin from Red Deer, I'm just south of ya. You can try Dean Tilleman just outside of okotoks 403-938-4172, he buys old mopars and then strips them for parts and he's also pricey. You can also go to the classifieds on this website http://www.mopars.org/index.html and check out whats for sale locally. Good luck and Welcome.

Terry

Do you guys in Canada have craigslist? I found a pair of fenders for my '72 Duster for $40 on craigs.

-
Back