Where can I find these shifter rod clips

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Where can I find these rod clips. They are similar to the 4 speed rod clips but are smaller. I have 4 speed rod clips and they are too big for my automatic trans shifter rods.

Thanks
Matt

Screenshot_20210404-181956_eBay.jpg

Passion performance or Brewers performance they both deal in manual trans parts

As noted.. he needs them for an automatic and it's linkages. I used cotter pins last week on mine...

I have snap clips for the other 3 but the rods are just sloppy with them. I have a bag full of 4 speed rod clips, but they are too big

If it says manual trans, they are going to be too big. There is a spot on the kickdown bellcrank that gets one of the larger clips I believe. These are quite a bit smaller.

Thanks!!
I wonder where I can get the clips seperately, or even wave washers would work with the clips I have.

Send Jamie an email and ask him if he just has the linkage clips separate vs the kit.

Where can I find these rod clips. They are similar to the 4 speed rod clips but are smaller. I have 4 speed rod clips and they are too big for my automatic trans shifter rods.

Thanks
Matt

View attachment 1715718711

Matt, I also had some sloppy linkage rods and found the nylon washers took up the slop.

You can either use a thin one, on top of the metal washer (which I think will last longer due to the metal washer being a backing plate to the nylon washer), or replace the metal washer with a thick nylon washer.
Just a suggestion, as it worked for me.

upload_2021-4-4_21-11-14.png

-
Back