where can i flip these?

-

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Hey FABO family. I bought a garage full of mopar stuff and in the mix I found a set of 67 Camaro Bucket Seat Covers in black. I have no idea where I can post these to get em gone. They are very nice but I don't do bowtie so anybody know of a site I could put em up on? Just want a 100 for em so some Camaro guy will get a deal. Thanks.

Post them right here under "Other Stuff for Sale".

There are folks here that own more than Mopar and also may know someone that's looking.

I just sent a link to this to my college room mate that has an old Camaro. Not sure if he needs seat covers, but just tryin' to help spread the word.... :glasses7:

THE WORD OF THE DAY IS "LEGS" - HELP SPREAD THE WORD....

Better to give 'em away. "Flipping" around here is a no-no according to a lot of people on this site. :roll:

Legs is the word..What about flipping those legs? I live in a town so small that the only thing open after 9 is 'legs'....

Thanks folks. Trying craigslist for now. As far as the garage full of mopar parts it was a ton of engine and drivetrain stuff. Some sheetmetal, lots of trim, tail light assemblys, complete TTI exhaust for E body with 440, a body consoles, lots of stuff. Will be posting everything we don't use here so keep an eye out. Thanks.

-
Back