Where can I get these trim clips?

-

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get these two kinds of trim clips?

clips.jpg

They're for attaching the inner fender-to-frame splash shields on a Chrysler body-on-frame vehicle.

Any other information, such as the proper names or part numbers of these clips, would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot, tuff. I did check Restoration Specialties' site and downloaded their catalog. (I had forgotten about them. I bought stuff from them back in the '80s when I restored my '22 Dodge Bros. touring car.)

The flat clips used to be available from Dodge Connection, but their site now says those clips are out of stock and they are looking for a new supplier. When they have them, Dodge Connection charges a whopping $.85 apiece for them! They look awfully similar, and maybe identical, to clip no. 1340 on page 186 of Restoration Specialties' catalog (only $.20 each!), but I'm not sure. Dodge Connection does have the wire clip in stock, but they want $.80 apiece for those little things. It looks similar or identical to clip no. 2164J on page 87 of the Restoration Specialties catalog ($.50 each).

I've emailed Restoration Specialties to inquire. Maybe they are familiar with this particular application. Their catalog indicates that they market many items on an application-specific basis (e.g., 1937 Ford running board clips). I'll let you know what I find out.

-
Back