Where did it go? Prop valve q's????

-

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Someone posted this picture a month or so ago and had a diagram where the brake lines went. Just searched for it but came up empty....anyone remember this post?? Where did it go??

prop valve.jpg

Ask, and ye shall recieve :)
000_0230-1.jpg

Not my picture, but I knew what you were refering to.

Thanks, I found the green one above, and thats what made me want to search for the "red" one I posted. I wanted to see if everything matched up. I just plumbed my car like the red one but lost the info on what went where....Im hoping it was the same info in both posts......anyone save that??

That was posted on that "OTHER" bulletin board. You have to be logged in to see the pic, the lettering was posted seperately

"A= master cylinder marked F for front, be careful it's actually the rear reservoir.
B= right front brake
C= left front brake
D= rear brakes. They'll split downstream
E= Master cylinder marked R, again be careful this is the front or usually smaller reservoir.

B & C probably can be either way but A & E have to be correct. You want the larger reservoir to apply the front brakes."

Here is the link if you really must see it for yourself
:shaking2: distribution block pic/codekey thread

Thats IT!!!! Thanks man! Hey, I put those Upper A-arms on my car (the ones you sold me) Worked like a charm!!! Thanks.

And you doubted me, LOL. Glad to hear they worked out for ya, and your very welcome. Anytime I can be of assistance.

when i put mine on, it seemed that there was a different size fitting for each line.

-
Back